BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 18 July 2011

While you were gone...

Sincere apologies for my distinct lack of posts of late. The excuses are numerous yet none offer a reasonable explanation!


I am presently trying to cobble together some more insightful posts while maintaining my Twitter account @Miss_Mourning and developing a Facebook page, funnily enough by the same name!


In the not too distant future, pending delivery of certain materials, I am hoping to show case a wonderful range of hand made modern mourning jewels and sentimental pieces. 


Please do get in contact if you have any feedback or comments, or perhaps you have an item of mourning you would like to share, as always your response is much appreciated. 


Thank you for bearing with me. MM x

No comments:

Post a Comment